Sunday, January 9, 2011

Almost there...

I will say, I can't really think of another time that I've been anticipating an event as much as this. Ok, I lied... my wedding would be the other day. I mean, what's better than marrying your best friend and getting to spend the rest of your life with them? The only other thing that comes to mind right now is having this baby.

We're both really excited for his arrival, Katie maybe a little more than I but that's just because I think she's getting tired of being a single parent :), and have tried just about everything to get him to come already. But, we're finally leaving it and coming to terms that God will let him come when he's good and ready.

To be honest, I'm sure God has a sense of humor and will most likely let his arrival be about when we have the most amount of snow of the ground. I think this because I believe God would get a good chuckle while watching me frantically scoop snow off my driveway so we can leave. Because if you know me I'm just that way. I hate ice and therefore we will not be driving on the snow so that I don't have to deal with that when we get home. I know, I'm a freak but I really don't care.

Anyway, we're still waiting and I'll let you know when he does decide to come. Right now, we're off to worship with our church family... and possibly say a little prayer that our little man comes real soon. Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. When we least expect it... :) that's when the coolest miracles happen.

    ReplyDelete