Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow...

Something we seem to be getting a lot of here the last few days. And all I can say is.... I hate the snow. I know it's good for moisture and some people think it's pretty (pastor George), but I just don't like it. I might have another view on it if I didn't have to shovel it from my driveway every time we get a new inch or two, but we can't focus on the what ifs people, we're dealing with the now.

I think the reason that I'm not all about snow at this specific time in my life is because I really don't want to have to home deliver my son. I know, it probably sounds awesome getting to have your son on the dining room table.... I'm sure that's every parents dream. I mean hello, you're right by your refrigerator and couch, you could have snack and a show all at the same time.

But the truth is, for me anyway, I'm perfectly fine with him being born in a facility where they know what they're doing. I mean, I don't even know what a turkey baster is so how am I suppose to navigate my son into this world. I just want to be able to get out of my driveway, head down the road a few miles to the hospital and let the fun begin. And that is why I don't like the snow. We're so greatly anticipating his arrival and I personally am looking forward to getting to drive my wife to the hospital when it's "time to go". I don't know why, again as I've stated before, I might be a freak.

So if the snow wants to hold off for a few days until he comes, or someone wants to donate a snowblower to me so I can make quick work of the task at hand... I would be grateful. Once he's here and we're at home, then it can snow all it wants and I won't care. Let's all pray that today is the day that our little boy decides to make his apperance shall we.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment